Standard TEM imaging results in 2D projections of 3D objects. This can complicate the interpretation of 3D structure when necessary. While single particle analysis can reveal the 3D structure of small, relatively homogeneous particles, samples consisting of larger and more heterogeneous particles require a different approach. Cryoelectron tomography (Cryo-ET) is a process for generating a 3D volume from a single field of particles.
- Virus-Like Particles (VLPs)
- Associated Adeno-Virus (AAV) Characterization
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV ) Characterization
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Characterization
- Lentivirus Characterization