Direct determination of particle morphology is a critical aspect of nanoparticle characterization. Typical analyses include particle size distribution, shape, and overall appearance of particles in a sample. Of particular importance is lamellarity analysis. Lamellarity is the number of lipid bilayers in a liposome or lipid nanoparticle (LNP). Cryo-TEM can also visualize things like bleb formations in your lipid nanoparticle (LNP). Lamellarity directly affects liposome properties and behavior for example determining encapsulation efficiency and influencing drug release. Therefore, proper characterization of nanoparticle morphology and lamellarity is crucial to understand the potential impact on bioactivity.
- Virus-Like Particles (VLPs)
- Associated Adeno-Virus (AAV) Characterization
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV ) Characterization
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Characterization
- Lentivirus Characterization