Cryo-electron microscopy (cryoEM) has emerged as a revolutionary technique for elucidating the 3D structure of proteins and protein complexes. However, this powerful approach remains inaccessible for many drug discovery and development teams, who either do not have the required in-house expertise nor the capacity/budget needed for the equipment.
In the webinar, we answer some of the most frequently asked questions when looking to adopt cryoEM and related techniques, such as:
- How can cryoEM help support my drug discovery program?
- How can my laboratory gain access to the technique in an affordable way?
- How do you gauge whether a protein is ready for cryoEM?
- When do you choose cryoEM versus X-ray crystallography?
- What IT infrastructure needs to be in place to be able to analyze large reams of cryoEM data?