Cryo-electron microscopy (cryo-EM) has emerged as a revolutionary technique for elucidating the 3D structure of proteins and protein complexes. However, this powerful approach remains inaccessible for many drug discovery and development teams, who either do not have the required in-house expertise nor the capacity/budget needed for the equipment.
In the webinar, we answer some of the most frequently asked questions when looking to adopt cryo-EM and related techniques, such as:
- How can cryo-EM help support my drug discovery program?
- How can my laboratory gain access to the technique in an affordable way?
- How do you gauge whether a protein is ready for cryo-EM?
- When do you choose cryo-EM versus X-ray crystallography?
- What IT infrastructure needs to be in place to be able to analyze large reams of cryo-EM data?
Explore the benefits of cryo-EM and compare cryo electron microscopy with x-ray crystallography for structural biology at Nano Imaging Services, a cryo-EM CRO