Our growing team is spending more and more time out in the field. Why? It’s an exciting time in Structural Biology and it’s of utmost importance to us that we stay at the forefront of new technology, develop service offerings and build relationships with our clients and collaborators.
You can find us at the following events – but always feel free to reach out at any time to speak with our scientific and commercial teams. Have ideas for new offerings or new access modes? Send us a quick message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CryoEM in Drug Discovery Series | EMEA Edition, Cambridge, UK, April 23, 2020 : NIS will be exhibiting at this event. Look for our Chief Commercial Office, Ben Schenker, to learn more about our new facilities and access modes.
- PEGSummit, Boston, MA, May 4-8: Our commercial team will be available throughout the meeting. Contact us to set a time to speak.
- NESBA, Boston, MA, May 21, 2020: We’re co-organizing a new conference series aimed at Industrial Researchers looking to get started in CryoEM. This first session will host experts in sample QC and preparation – the good, the bad and triage strategies in an interactive and dynamic setting.
- 8th NovAliX Conference, Boston, MA, June 15-17: NIS will be exhibiting at this popular industry event on biophysics in Drug Discovery. This year’s meeting will include a full day session by TFS on CryoEM in Drug Discovery – Accelerating Drug Design of Challenging Targets.
- Vaccine Technology 8, Sitges, Spain, June 14-19: This is the leading conference focused on the discovery, development and manufacture of vaccines. Meet with our CSO, Dr. Anette Schneemann, to learn more about our longstanding support of vaccine design and development.
- NIS-EAST Open House, 4 Gill Street, Woburn, MA, June 25: We’re opening our doors for tours, conversations and celebrations in the day long event to meet our new neighbors. Registration to follow but feel free to contact us for more information on this big step in our expansion.
- COMPAA, New York, July 30-August 1: Held every 2 years, the Center on Membrane Protein Production and Analysis brings together thought leaders from academia and industry in focused sessions on methodology, technology and target enablement. This year’s themes will explore leading methods in structural characterization of integral membrane proteins.
- ACA 2020, San Diego, August 2-7: Attend our talks in the small molecule microED session with Principal Scientist Jessica Bruhn and the CryoEM in Drug Discovery Session with our CSO Anette Schneemann. Visit our booth to learn about NIS, our instruments, expertise, services, and growth plans… we may also have some very fun swag worth scooping up!
Be sure to follow along with our updates and travels on social media. You can follow us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/nanoimaging-services/