Webinar: Accelerating drug discovery with structural biology
Cryo-electron microscopy (cryoEM) has emerged as a revolutionary technique for elucidating the 3D structure of proteins and protein complexes.
However, this powerful approach remains inaccessible for many drug discovery and development teams, who either do not have the required in-house expertise nor the capacity/budget needed for the equipment.
Watch our free webinar, hosted by Giovanna Scapin, Chief Scientist at NanoImaging Services, to find out how you can introduce cryoEM to your drug discovery program.
In the webinar, we answer some of the most frequently asked questions when looking to adopt cryoEM and related techniques, such as:
· How can cryoEM help support my drug discovery program?
· How can my laboratory gain access to the technique in an affordable way?
· How do you gauge whether a protein is ready for cryoEM?
· When do you choose cryoEM versus X-ray crystallography?
· What IT infrastructure needs to be in place to be able to analyze large reams of cryoEM data?
To access the free webinar, simply fill out the form.
About the Host:
With extensive industrial experience in the field of protein structures and structure guided drug discovery, Giovanna has played a pivotal role in establishing cryoEM facilities and promoting the use of cryoEM for drug discovery.